Sunday, June 9, 2013

Why Am I Here?

Sometimes I forget why I live in Massachusetts. It's definitely not because of the weather. This was in February right before Valentine's Day. Look at my poor little Mini Coop! She's covered from nose to tail!

 On the bright side everyone was outside playing in the snow the next morning. There was a travel ban in place for the whole state and all businesses were closed. So everyone was just home with their families, probably making waffles. I know we sure did! A few of us all stayed over at a house and had a ton of fun together. We did puzzles, made so much food, celebrated a birthday, and watched a lot of movies. Sadly it was not snowman building type snow. :(

The aftermath was pretty funny too! Luckily I have a driveway that is plowed, because street parking was out of the question. The snow was piled so high it felt like you were walking through tunnels.

Oh California, how I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment