Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 3

Today I swam 1200 meters, with 4 x 100 m sprints. The pool is really small - but it's warm and there wasn't anyone else there. I just bought a waterproof iPod!! So Friday I will be able to swim with some music (it can get a little dull after a while). I showered off, and immediately got on the bike at the gym. I went to the spin room and put on some music. After 30 minutes, the lights shut off automatically - I guess I wasn't moving around enough! I had to get up and walk around the studio until they turned on again. I was focusing on getting into an aero position and pumping my legs. Then I did some stretches and core work. Great day! Before my workout I went for an hour walk along the Charles, and it was GORGEOUS! And there were baby geese. So fuzzy! I love springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment