Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mom and Daughter


Mom came out to see me in Paris! It was so much fun! I went to the airport and picked up my mom, and after dropping off our luggage, we headed to the Eiffel Tower to create mom-daughter pictures. We were pretty excited to be together in the City of Lights! Mom's favorites were the Park Monceau and the Latin Quarter - she couldn't get enough crepes! Other highlights were our hotel (NOT in La Defense, actually in a small suburb that we had to take a bus to every day), waiting for mom as she took 900 million pictures, learning to do self portraits together, and eating kabobs. Mom was on a French Onion Soup tour, and ate it at just about every restaurant. It was kind of funny. Luckily, she found some that she loved and we went back there to eat it again. Since it is Sharon Marie, she brought her curse with her and it was rainy and cold just about the whole time she was there. We bartered for an umbrealla. We both had a great time, and I was so excited to have mom come and visit me!!

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to hear and see the pictures of your mom's visit. How fun. I'm sure you two had a great time. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little jealous of all your fun touring! Enjoy your last days in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Auntie Sharon, how I miss you two!

    ReplyDelete