Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fairies and Presidential Dinners


My fair sister Kate and her husband Nate ;) threw a Halloween party this year! I received a severed finger in the mail in lieu of an invitation: message received.
However, I left the scary costumes for the others and hemmed my very own dress to become the Tooth Fairy (I'm SO original)! It was a lot of fun spending time with my family. Mom was a surgeon, dad was Woody from Toy Story, Nate was a prisoner and Kate was a cop. The best (and most frightening - no really, she won the prize) costume went to Auntie for her Hilary Clinton outfit, complete with mask and American flag pin. Casey and Jacki came as Michelle and Barak Obama. I felt so important at my table. Sitting across from the president and next to Mrs. Clinton. Unfortunately, Hilary got into a little bit of trouble later on in the evening.

3 comments:

  1. First, love the tooth fairy costume. Great idea! Second, Libby will be so sad she missed Woody. We will definitely need a picture of that! Third, Hillary really is frightening. But awesome at the same time. Fourth, Brian is SO BUSTED!!!!!!!! He told me he threw fat rat away. (And I stayed married to him... I know, I'm a saint. Good thing I have such a great sister-in-law to keep us together. =) So when we moved out here I threw all of his rat outfits away. No use hanging onto all the outfits without the rat, I thought. Soooooooo busted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hillary...always causing mischief

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the costume. And wow for hemming it up yourself. Proud yw leader here. Looks like it was a fun party.

    ReplyDelete