Monday, December 28, 2009

I Love My Family!

This year for Christmas, I went through all the family photos from 1980 until now. I've always loved my family, but there were so many outstanding picture representations of why. This, I feel is the best.My brother Brian is a math book. He deliberately chose this costume and clearly made it himself (maybe with some help from mom). Jessica's hat is about 15 sizes too large for her small head. Nathan and Jacki are Snow White and Prince Charming for the first time together, however they will revisit these costumes later and the enthusiasm definitely wears off. They are so happy about it this year. I don't even know what Adam is supposed to be, a tiger maybe? Then me and Jared aren't very unique, but I love the mix. A mathbook, 2 cops (ironically Nathan is a real cop), Prince Charming, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, and a tiger.
Greatest Family Ever.
P.s. Jacy - You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. so many good things about this post, where do i begin. i wonder what outsiders may be thinking. I must say though, that Brian clearly has the most embarrassing childhood pictures, the math book, chuck-e-cheese....it was good seeing you, cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently (according to my mom) Adam was Tigger. hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete