Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm 22!

Lat week I turned 22. :)
So me and Jacki are twinners! I remember being twinners with her when I was 7 - it's always exciting, that time I realized it in church, and I danced in the hallway. But, as she likes to remind me - it won't last.
Anyway, here are 22 things I did in the last year!
1. Went to Paris (SURPRISE!), London, Rome, Amsterdam and Geneva.
2. Ate the most heavenly meals this world has to offer on a regular basis in Mandelieu.
3. Went back to Provo to visit brother #2 and his beautiful family.
4. Gambled!! For the first time!! (and subsequently lost, luckily it was only a dollar)
5. Went to the Cannes Film Festival!
6. Got accepted to Loma Linda University!
7. Started Dental Hygiene.
8. Went to Boston to visit my brother - decided to move there when I graduate.
9. Moved back home - decided my husband must be going to MIT.
10. Decided to get braces! Whoa.
11. Had my first foreign boyfriend.
12. Hiked down to Havasupai and back! WITH my sad knee. *proud moment*
13. Beat Grant in bowling - Twice. After he took a class.
14. Lost to Wes in Mini Golf. Sad Day. I'll seek my revenge.
15. Hosted a Valentine's weekend for my dear friend who got engaged!
16. Saw the Venice Beach Canals for the first time.
17. Quad riding for the first time.
18. Became the Activities Committee Chair.
19. Went to my first hockey game.
20. Started swimming. :)
21. Signed up and am taking a golf class.
22. Ate real Parisian pastries and French baguettes on a regular basis. I'll never be the same.

I'm excited to be 22. Besides 'being in the 20's' it seems like a fun year. This is my year of self improvement: Braces, exercise, wisdom teeth extractions, hearing test evaluations, classes, and church. My whole week of being 22 has served me well. I'm happy to be here. :)

2 comments: