Friday, October 22, 2010

R.I.P. Apple Jack

In what has become one of the most lamentable things in my short life, Apple Jack has passed. Well he didn't just pass, he was brutally murdered. On accident. In an accident.
Poor guy.I miss him. He served me so well. All those long nights back and forth to Utah. Keeping me toasty on my commute to LLU. Cooling me off on those hot afternoons shopping for iPod covers.
Now I'm stuck at home alone on a Friday night because I do not have the means to transport myself anywhere.
Sad Story.

3 comments:

  1. Oh please! I don't feel sorry for you one bit!!! Little Miss I'm-getting- whatever-brand-new-car-I-want. Nice try though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad. =( I seriously went into mourning when I totaled my own white Corolla in college. We had a serious connection that car and I. Just glad you're okay, so at least the car went for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete