Sunday, March 25, 2012

Good Life Choices

It has been gorgeous here in Massachusetts - Spring has sprung! We even installed an air conditioner at work because it's been so warm.
To celebrate I went for a pleasant ride up to Walden and back through Wellesley. It was an absolutely beautiful trip full of rolling hills, some hills I wish were a little less rolling, and a sign to Drumlin Farms Woolapalooza! If that doesn't sound like a party, I don't know what does.
Later that evening, I met up with some friends in Harvard Square to see the midnight premier of The Hunger Games! It was such a fun night! I re-learned how to play Hearts, someone brought us ice cream from J.P. Licks and I got to sit down and rest my bike weary legs! And it was soo warm! The theater was actually just hot, they never turned on the air conditioner. But at 2:35 in the morning as I was walking back to my car and it was 67 degrees!
Unfortunately for me, however, I got home around 3:30 am and then woke up for work at 6:30. Not a fun Friday at work for sure! But well worth the fun Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment