Monday, February 22, 2010

FINALLY!!

I am finally being noticed for my supreme talent and beauty! As many of you may or may not know, I was roommates with BOTH Miss Provo AND Miss Sandy, plus to put icing on top Miss Cottonwood Canyon lived next door. I felt supremely left out. Miserable even. I have waited anxiously in vain for someone to acknowledge my clear advantages. I have waltzed around LA hoping to be discovered. I strolled the streets of Park City anxiously awaiting the recognition that I so justly deserve. Now after all these years, it has finally happened. I have been refferred to... wait for it... The NATIONALS MISS TEEN SAN BERNARDINO PAGEANT!!
That's right. In your face everyone who told me I would never make it. I'm on my way to victory. I will win the crown, I will wear the dress and I will graciously accept the award.
My 22nd birthday 2 days before the event will only serve as an obstacle that the judges will grade me very highly in overcoming. I am such an over-comer.

3 comments:

  1. They now can just SKIP the elaborate pagent and just give you the sash and crown! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting!!!! I think in honor of the event a brilliant hot pink tafetta gown is in order:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand.... I've been checking the mail for WEEKS and haven't gotten mine yet!

    ReplyDelete