Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Disneyland!


Woke up this morning and drove an hour to DISNEYLAND!!


First we went to California Adventure, and it was amazing! I had never been before so it was all new and exciting. I absolutely loved The Toy Story Mania 3-D ride. We rode Soaring Over California twice because we liked it so much. We rode all the rides there and Disneyland, and the longest line we had was about 20 minutes, it was incredible.
Add beautiful blue skies and temperatures in the high 80's and it was one great California day! Mom and I ate lunch at the Blue Bayou Restaurant overlooking Pirates of the Caribbean, and it was great. At around 6 we decided we should go on Splash Mountain, and we got completely soaked... not the most fun walking around in squishy shoes and wet pants at night. I lost my phone on the Dumbo ride, but the attendant Dennis found it and had it 'rushed to City Hall" where it was waiting safe and sound for me.
Overall, one of the best days I've had. Everything was fun today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment