Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My First Blog!!

This is my first blog!
As most people know by now, I am going to France on Thursday, so I made this blog to keep everyone posted on my adventures. I thought I would start my blog before I actually left so that I can get warmed up.
Today was a big step towards my Parisian adventure, it was my second trip to the French Consulate in LA, and I was victorious this time around and obtained a visa. I got my first taste of the French, and apparently they are rude, but if you do everything they ask of you, they are quite nice. After I got my stamp of approval I had lunch with my mom and brother in Westwood. However, I was soon discouraged when I realized they spelled my name wrong on my visa. Not sure how that is going to work out. Then I wanted to go to the beach with my little niece. We had a great time! Did I mention it was around 85 degrees? I'm going to miss California. It was a beautiful day, and we had a lot of fun, until Libby had to go home. I heard "NO DOODLE!!" more than once. Afterward mom and I made a quick stop at Disneyland! It was great, I got a season pass, and we even got to ride a few rides. That was my big Monday Adventure! I don't know if I could have crammed anything else into it, which is how I assume I'll be in Paris; busy, busy, busy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm your first blog commment! Yahoo! Julianne you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, California in January--probably warmer than Paris OR Boston! 

    ReplyDelete